Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Monster vs. Aliens 3D IMAX

Ok so it has been far too long (a month to be exact) since my last post! So I have alot to post about! Bear with me as I go along and try to remember events that have happened in the past month! The first one happened back when they released Monster vs. Aliens!! We went opening night! Dean and I took the boys, Peyton and Wyatt and it was such a blast! We by far have the cutest nephew in the world! I just love him so much! Peyton and him are two peas in a pod and its so darn cute! They are just like brothers! And these pictures of them in their glasses describe everything! We got them hot dogs at the movie theatre and they did really good about making no messes! And of course we chowed on popcorn and candy all through the movie! Wyatt also got to sleepover that night and we were lucky enough to have us a nice snuggle bug the next morning!! That was about all for that night that I recall!!







No comments:

Post a Comment