Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Hustle and Bustle of Wedding Planning

Sorry for my short engagement blog! HAHA! It has just been insane ever since it all happened! I am in super rush mode of trying to find a place to do it all and dress shop! However, I believe by the end of this week we will have booked our site, and I bought my DRESS yesterday!! My best friend Ashley (bless her dear heart) forced me out for dress shopping. I was SO NOT ready or in the mood for the whole hoop la of it all. And low and behold the first one she had me try one was THE ONE! I just knew it was when I looked in the mirror and had to hold back the tears. Reality of this all is starting to hit me! So far I have only had 1 emotional breakdown... ok, make that a whole day of emotional breaking down, but for now I got it all out and we are back on track! I know, planning a wedding shouldn't be this hard or this stressful, but when you are virtually doing it all yourself it gets hard. Thank god I have friends to help me out, without you all, I have no idea what I would do! THANKS SO MUCH for all you have done so far and how much you will continue to do for us! It means alot, and I know Dean appreciates it ALOT, because it helps take alot of stress off me, which in turn makes me a nicer person to him!! So anyhow, the dress is bought, the site is found (almost reserved) and now we just have all the small details that take a TON of time to do! But, I have almost decided on a photographer, and the flowers should be taken care of soon (Thank you Dawn) and the invitations are in the process!! So anyhow, this is just an update on all the crazy stuff going on around our house! Thanks for all your support! MUWAH!

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment last night and I don't know what happened. My computer went weird. So if ya get this twice thats why! I was just saying if you need any help let me know! I would be happy to! The first dress I tried on too I LOVED! I tried on millions after it but that's the one I went back to!

    ReplyDelete