Friday, June 26, 2009

Fathers Day Festivities

This year, Peyton spent Father's Day with his dad in Idaho so the weekend before actual Father's Day, we celebrated for Dean. Peyton and I shopped for quite a while and just couldn't figure out what we wanted to get Dean. However, we found these and then an idea hit me! Dean has been wanting new golf clubs for a LONG time, however he will never spend the money on himself! We all know I can't pick out golf clubs, so we got him these toys ones instead and he gets to go pick out whichever ones he wants when he gets around to it! Peyton of course thought this was a great idea, because in the end, he gained the toy golf clubs, so it was a win win situation. Dean still hasn't gone and picked his out, but I will try to make him go and do it soon!!


Then on actual Father's Day we were able to go spend the day with Dean's family at the bowling alley. All the grand kids were able to make it (except Peyton) and it was a good time. We didn't know cosmic bowling was done during the day on a Sunday, but hey, it worked! The kids loved it, Lynn had a good time and it turned out to be a great day! (Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with Lynn and his kids or grand kids... leave it to me) But here are a few from the day!



Wyatt and I

Dean and I

Scotty and his ADORABLE girlfriend Mack

The Kiddos

The "Older" Kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment