Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wedding Sneak Peek 08-17-09

Since I promised the photographer I would be patient, I am just going to post a few pics for a sneak peek of the wedding! It was absolutely perfect bliss! I thought that I was going to cry and be nervous, but as my son walked me down that aisle, I looked out and everything was perfect! Perfect tables, perfect scene and the most perfect man waiting for me at the end of that aisle. And at that point I knew what we were doing was right and I was so
HAPPY!!!
So needless to say, there were no tears, just pure happiness! The weather was perfect, the company was fabulous and we couldn't ask for any better friends and family to come and celebrate this long awaited day! Thank You to all who came to share in this special day with us! And I need to give a very special THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this possible. You all are so amazing and we are all so very lucky to have you in our lives!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
And now, until we have more pictures... Here is your sneak peek.....










2 comments:

  1. I like the pics Jess! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, I am so happy for the both of you! Congratulations my friend...

    ReplyDelete