Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 40th Dennis!!

So I have to give a shout out to Dean's brother Dennis! He just turned 40 in February, but the SURPRISE party wasn't till this past weekend!! His lovely wife did such a good job of making sure he didn't find out! And I think she did pretty well until someone that couldn't make it text him and was like "sorry, can't make it to your party"... yeah.. who does that??? So he knew when he came in, but he did a good job of acting surprised! There were alot of people there! It was held at the "The Canyon Inn" which is a really nice bar with food and pool tables and a live band! We all had a great time and I just wanted to share it all with you!!! LOVE YOU DENNIS!


Dennis, in the shirt that Dean had to have for him. I actually went through a bit of hell to get this on Ebay, but the brothers were proud of it!!

Hmm... which one should I blow out first???!???!???!??

The Parents


Us
The 3 Amigos



2 comments:

  1. look how blonde you are! what a babe! LOL. =) I love the shirt for Dennis, Josh would be so jealous.

    ReplyDelete