Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MoNsTeR jAm!!

So I'm a little late on this one, because we actually did this on Valentine's Day, but I haven't had time to get my camera unloaded. Anyhow! We took Peyton to Monster Jam at the Energy Solutions Arena on Valentines Day. It was his first one, and really technically one of our firsts too!! We weren't too excited, but when your parents, you do what your kids want to do!! So we took him! We got to our seats and the lights all went out in anticipation. I was trying to get ear plugs ready, but I didn't quite do it soon enough and when the engines roared, I thought Peyton was going to cry. I could tell he was a bit nervous and didn't expect it at all. But once I got the ear plugs in his ears he was fine!! The show lasted a couple hours and we were all deaf by time it got done! But we had an enjoyable time. Of course, I would have been better off giving him $100 and let him go to Target and buy whatever for the amount of money I spent on food and souvenirs! But it was still a good time! Here's a few photos from the lively event!







No comments:

Post a Comment