Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just something to share....

So Dean, I am so sorry, but I just had to share this. I want you all to know that this is what I live with on a daily basis. And don't get me wrong. I am so very thankful!! I have the most amazing man in my life that lives life to the fullest and whom never lets a dull moment happen! And so I just have to give him a shout out and let him know how much I appreciate all he does for our family! But most of all I need to let him know how much I appreciate his happy go lucky mood and that damn witty box of his in the back of his head!! Now here is the story for the following picture!! I had bought him this shirt oh many months back, cause Peyton loves spider man so we thought it would be cute for Peyton to see him in it... and I also got him the guitar hero boxers as a joke, because "Santa" had brought us guitar hero for Christmas! So never in a million years did I think this outfit would happen (I know I know, I should have known better)! But we were playing guitar hero one night with our friends.. and Dean excuses himself to go to the bathroom, well this is what happened next! For those of you that know him, you know that he is a drummer, and so this whole picture just explains so much about him!! But it just shows what a care free guy I truly have and I just can't ever tell him enough how much I appreciate that about him! Love you baby!!!



2 comments:

  1. OK he is a total goober!! But dang he makes me laugh!! I am laughing so freaking hard right now!!

    ReplyDelete