Monday, March 8, 2010

Addyson Betty Burrows

She is here! We welcomed Addyson Betty Burrows to our family on March 6, 2010 at 3:03 p.m. She weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long! I eventually do want to post the whole story of how everything went for my own journaling records, however I have family who are waiting to see these pictures so for now, you get pictures! We are home and so happy to have her here! She has been visited by many and we cannot express how grateful we are for all the love, support and offers for anything and everything that have been given to us! We are truly blessed and couldn't be any happier right now! Until later.. please enjoy!





























3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. All these pictures are ADORABLE. I love the one with Dean and the baby. I love the sleeping ones. You sure have a precious beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the pictures of sweet little Addyson!! You look so good after just having a baby!! Looks like Peyton is sure loving her too! Hope things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Congrats! That is very exciting and she is so cute! Glad that things went well.

    ReplyDelete