Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can't Get Enough....

As I sit here and write this my two kiddos are snuggling on the couch. Peyton CANNOT get enough of his sweet baby sister.. they are pretty inseparable. He wants to snuggle and hold her all the time and keeps saying "See Mom, everyone said I would get sick of her, and I'm not, I just love her so very much!" We are so very blessed to have such a beautiful family and such great kids! Dean and I are adjusting well to this new life that has been given us. Addy has her days and nights mixed up and I will be honest, sometimes its rough... but I just stare at her in the middle of the night and am so amazed at her sweet self. Through the crying and the feeding and the spitting up I still can't get enough of her. I have posted some new pictures (pictures we just can't stop taking) for our friends and family far away to see... I know, I know, picture overload, but wouldn't you take pictures of this sweet face all the time if it was staring you down all day?? ;)
Death grip on the binky!

Smooshed in her car seat... sooo cute!

I love to dress her up and get her ready for the day, she is a good sport!



Peyton doing what he does best... SNUGGLING her!

So precious rolled up in a ball!

Right after her first sponge bath at home.. this is her finally calming down after screaming at me for torturing her! :(

Mmmm...





No comments:

Post a Comment